Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little more from my week in Tanzania...










While the internet is working ok at the compound and I continue to procrastinate because I have a paper due tonight, I decided to upload a few more pictures from my Tanzania trip. Here are some simple descriptions starting from the top: view of the sunrise from the big rock we had class on and spent a lot of time on, me kind of climbing the Baobab tree ( I couldn't go all the way because of my ankle), having breakfast at camp with my 2 tent mates (Jane and Amelia), a week of being DIRTY, learning how to shoot our bow and arrow from a Hadza man (I am right behind him), drinking the goat blood after the slaughtering!!, a cool lizard we saw on a hike over the mountain and into the valley to the Hadza camp, sitting on the rock at camp watching the sunrise at 6am, and all of us carving our arrows under a Baobab tree with the Hadza men - hope you like them!

No comments: